This package is for clients who want a traditional FULL-SERVICE real estate agent without a high commission. For 4.5% of the purchase price paid at closing, we will list your home for you and represent you from beginning to end.
We take care of all the input procedures including measuring your home, taking pictures, putting together a virtual tour, etc. We handle all contracts, negotiations, and closing arrangements.
Here's what you get in this package:
Maximum Photos of your property on MLS
Your property is listed on the local North Carolina Regional MLS
All REALTORs that list a property put their listings into the Multiple Listing Service. After that, every REALTOR uses this database of properties to find a home for the qualified buyers they are working with. Having your property on the MLS is important considering roughly 90% of buyers use a REALTOR.
Your property listed on REALTOR.com
- Over 90% of buyers start their search online and REALTOR.com is the #1 homes-for-sale site on the internet with over 6 million visitors a month. You must be listed with a REALTOR to get your property on this popular site and we provide you that opportunity for a low, flat fee!
Your property listed on most major real estate websites
- Your property will also appear on most major real estate websites such as Google.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, and many more. Also, they will show up on local agent sites and national brand sites like REMAX.com, ERA.com, Century 21.com, etc...
Matter Port Tour
- We provide you with a dynamic matter port tour that allows you to virtually walk through the home. This helps buyers to see all the great features of your property.
- We provide you with an electronic lockbox to allow buyer's agents to easily have access to your property for showings. It's a secure way to allow only licensed REALTORs to be able to enter your home when you are not there. (Not Available in all areas. If an electronic lockbox is not used in your area we will provide a manual lockbox.)
Comparative Market Analysis
- We will provide you with a comparable market analysis to help you decide what your property should be priced at to be competitive with other properties for sale. It also helps to give an idea of how long homes are staying on the market and how many are selling per month. Of course, the listing price is ultimately up to you.
Quality Yard Sign
- We provide a quality yard sign to catch the attention of buyers that may be driving by your property.
- You have access to colorful flyers that are perfect to give to buyers or put in a brochure box.
- We provide you with a brochure box that you can attach to your yard sign to provide brochures to all potential buyers.
Buyer's Agent's Commission is Included
- The big advantage to you, as the seller, is that every single broker and agent participating in the MLS has an incentive to sell your home including us, effectively putting every agent in the area to work for you! The first place a buyer's agent looks for homes for their clients is always the MLS, so there’s simply no better way to gain instant and widespread exposure for your home.
Option to find your own buyer
Option to find your own Buyer and pay a reduced buyer agent fee when the buyer is not procured or represented by any participating real estate agent.
Contracts and Forms
- We handle all contracts and forms for you. We'll ensure everything is handled correctly and according to legal guidelines.
12 Month Term
Your property will remain on the multiple listing service for a full 12 months.
REALTOR to negotiate and present offer
- A licensed REALTOR will help you to negotiate with the buyer to get you the best terms and price when possible. Also, will present offers on behalf of the seller.
REALTOR assistance with closing and final arrangements
- A licensed REALTOR will make sure that all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed. This will ensure everything is handled legally and make sure all deadlines are met.
REALTOR assistance with showing appointments
- A licensed REALTOR will help schedule all showing appointments.
- Centralized showing is a service available in some areas that allow agents to contact a call center to arrange all appointments with sellers.
REALTOR to have professional photos taken to highlight the best features of your home
- A professional photographer to take all photographs to be used in the marketing of your home including the matter port tour photos.
REALTOR to take measurements
A licensed REALTOR will come to your property and take all measurements required by the Multiple Listing Service.
- A professional to take drone pictures to display the home on a higher level. Highlight the view from above and show the best features of your lot and surroundings.
Professional Floor Plan
- A professional floor plan to highlight the layout of the home.
- Print marketing in various print media to showcase your home where it counts.
Additional Social Media Marketing
- Gives you that extra edge by marketing on various social media websites with direct targeting.
Full-Service REALTOR representation from beginning to end, We handle it all and you still save!