This FULL-SERVICE package is for clients that may need a little guidance along the way but still want to save by only paying 4%. You get a professional REALTOR to help with the negotiation and presentation of offers. Also, we will help you with closing arrangements and getting things closed in a timely manner.
Here's what you get in this package:
Max Photos of your property listed on MLS
- You are able to easily upload and maintain all photos in the control panel once you get started. Per MLS guidelines one photo must be the front of the home.
Your property is listed on the local North Carolina Regional MLS
- All REALTORS that list a property put their listings into the Multiple Listing Service. After that, every REALTOR uses this database of properties to find a home for the qualified buyers they are working with. Having your property on the MLS is important considering roughly 90% of buyers use a REALTOR.
Your property listed on REALTOR.com
- Over 90% of buyers start their search online and REALTOR.com is the #1 homes-for-sale site on the internet with over 6 million visitors a month. You must be listed with a REALTOR to get your property on this popular site and we provide you that opportunity for a low, flat fee!
Your property listed on most major real estate websites
- Your property will also appear on most major real estate websites such as Google.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, and many more. Also, they will show up on local agent sites and national brand sites like REMAX.com, ERA.com, Century 21.com, etc...
- We provide you with an electronic lockbox to allow buyer's agents to easily have access to your property for showings. It's a secure way to allow only licensed REALTORS to be able to enter your home when you are not there. (Not Available in all areas. If an electronic lockbox is not used in your area we will provide a manual lockbox.)
Comparative Market Analysis (upon request)
- We will provide you with a comparable market analysis to help you decide what your property should be priced at to be competitive with other properties for sale. It also helps to give an idea of how long homes are staying on the market and how many are selling per month. Of course, the listing price is ultimately up to you.
Quality Yard Sign
- We provide a quality yard sign to catch the attention of buyers that may be driving by your property.
- You have access to colorful flyers that are perfect to give to buyers or put in a brochure box.
- We provide you with a brochure box that you can attach to your yard sign to provide brochures to all potential buyers.
Option to find your own buyer
Option to find your own Buyer and have a reduced buyer agent fee when the buyer is not procured or represented by any participating real estate agent.
Buyer's agent commission
- The big advantage to you, as the seller, is that every single broker and agent participating in the MLS has an incentive to sell your home including us, effectively putting every agent in the area to work for you! The first place a buyer's agent looks for homes for their clients is always the MLS, so there’s simply no better way to gain instant and widespread exposure for your home.
Contracts and Forms
- We provide you contracts and forms that you can download and use such as the residential property disclosure that the state of NC requires all home sellers to provide buyers. Also, we provide instructions on how to fill out the forms to help make the process easier.
- Your property will remain on the multiple listing service for a full 12 months.
REALTOR to present offer
- A licensed REALTOR to present offers on behalf of the seller.
REALTOR assistance with closing and final arrangements
- A licensed REALTOR will make sure that all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed. This will ensure everything is handled legally and make sure all deadlines are met.
- Centralized showing is a service available in some areas that allow agents to contact a call center to arrange all appointments with sellers.